Terms and Conditions
1. Rules and Principles of Participation
1.1 You are requested to respect the views of others and to participate in discussions in the spirit of informal exchange of ideas and experience.
1.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from en-net any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach or privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
1.3 You may not misuse en-net (including, without limitation, by hacking).
1.4 ENN shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ENN to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 1.2 and 1.3.
1.5 You shall use your best endeavours to ensure that any information you post on en-net is accurate and complete.
1.5 ENN reserves the right to edit or delete any messages submitted to en-net including without limitation any message which contravenes the rules above.
By submitting information to en-net, you grant ENN a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable licence to use, distribute, adapt, modify, display, reproduce and transmit such information in any and all media in any manner in whole or in part without any duty to account to you for fees or consent. You also grant ENN the right to grant licences to users of en-net to view and copy such information for personal use.
3.1 Any views or opinions expressed on en-net do not reflect those of ENN, and in no event shall ENN be responsible for the same.
3.2 ENN does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or quality of the material on en-net.
3.3 En-net is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ENN provides you with en-net on the basis that ENN excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to en-net.
3.4 ENN, its group companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with en-net in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of en-net.
3.5 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit ENN's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.