Menu ENN Search
Language: English Fran├žais

Consultancy or FT position: Women's Nutrition Policy Advocacy and Communications Advisor

This question was posted the Announcements & Nutritionists needed forum area and has 0 replies.

This question has been closed, so you cannot submit a new reply. Recommended answers have been marked with a star.

Kristen Kappos

Normal user

19 Jul 2022, 19:21

FHI Solutions is seeking Advisor, Policy Advocacy and Communications to advance the organization’s multifaceted advocacy efforts to drive greater global action and investment in women’s nutrition. The Advisor will lead efforts to create, coordinate, support and connect FHI Solutions women’s nutrition action agenda at the global level and oversee team supporting country and regional prioritization. The Advisor will generate community consensus around a clear, bold country-to-global advocacy campaign that will lead to a coordinated and cohesive action agenda for women’s nutrition that will create impact for women and girls globally.

The Advisor will focus on the mobilization of resources and increase action-taking by key global and country level decision-makers to support investment in and policies that promote girls’ and women’s nutrition. The Advisor will develop and implement strategies to educate and influence an impact network including policymakers, opinion-leaders and key stakeholders on the need to increase investment in girls and women’s nutrition. The Advisor will represent the Women’s Nutrition (WN) project within coalitions, multi-stakeholder platforms, working groups, and other fora.

The Advisor will report to the WN Project Director.  Success in this role requires a deep passion for and commitment to the mission as well as an entrepreneurial, can-do mindset. This role is ideal for a strategic thinker and hands-on leader who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys working alongside other high performers.

The role can be a consultancy or full-time position. Apply via the Procurement & Solicitation page at or

If you have any problem posting a response, please contact the moderator at

Back to top